The Vorgon Weapon Expertise Space Set consists of three consoles:
- [Console - Universal - Harasser Probes]
- [Console - Universal - Subphasic Defense Drone]
- [Console - Universal - S.I.F. Inverter]
Console - Universal - Harasser Probes
+8% Critical Severity
- Creates two level __ Harasser Probes for 120 seconds
- 2 min recharge
- Special Ability: Launch Harasser Probes
This console provides a passive boost to Critical Severity and Tetryon Directed Energy Weapons.
Console - Universal - Subphasic Defense Drone
+7.5 Shield Power Setting
- Summon a Vorgon Support Drone that will follow and protect its owner for 20 sec. While this drone is active:
* Your shields are healed for _____ once per second.
* Your default shield bleedthrough is 0 %.
* The drone fires at two targets within 4km every second for _____ Tetryon Damage.
- 2 min recharge
The Vorgon developed this unique drone in an attempt to duplicate the effects of the Tox Uthat - a powerful device they once aggressively sought across the time-space continuum. The drone is equipped with a phasic inhibitor which can absorb directed energy, inverting the flow in such a way to debilitate attackers' weapons. To add to its utility, the Vorgon also outfit these drones with defensive enhancements that fortify and regenerate the shields of the ship that launches them.
This console provides a passive boost to Shield Subsystem Power and Projectile Damage.
Console - Universal - S.I.F. Inverter
+21.4 Starship Hull Restoration
- (Improves Hull Healing)
A starship equipped with this console is capable of generating a beam that will drain energy from a target's structural integrity field over time. However, to power this devastating weapon, the starship firing the Inverter must first drain a portion of its own structural integrity field. The starship that fires the SIF Inverter will suffer heavy hull damage, and then rapidly drain a massive amount of energy from its target's structural integrity field, while dealing catastrophic damage to the target's hull.
For each item added after the first, an additional power is available.
Set 2: Vorgon Expertise
- +17.8% Chroniton Mine and Chroniton Torpedo Damage
- +17.8% Tetryon Energy Weapon Damage
Set 3: Destructive Velocity
- +20 Flight Speed for your Mines and Targetable Torpedoes
|Equipment Sets |
|See also: Equipment • Set|