GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
A higher ranking officers within Coalition military, Vranh'ko Techs are equipped with some of the most advanced protomatter backpack technology, allowing them to wreak havoc on the battlefield.
Each Vranh'ko Tech is equipped with following:
- a single protomatter backpack
- 2 larger weapon cannons mounted on their arms
- when Enraged, Tzenkethi throw these cannons down and continue fighting melee-style
- 2 smaller weapon cannons mounted on their back
- Any ground mission involving Tzenkethi can spawn Vranh'ko Techs, depending on team size and difficulty setting.
|Details||Tzenkethi Coalition • Tzenkethi • Tzenketh System • Gon'Cra System|
|Ground Forces||Cloak Drone • Gravity Drone • Shockwave Drone • Tzenkethi Power Pack • Kreth • Kreth'ko • Kreth'ko Grenadier • Kreth'ko Tech • Pylon Operator • Vranh • Vranh Grenadier • Vranh Tech • Vranh'ko Tech|
|Starships||Reinforced Shield Repair Unit • Shuk-din Frigate • Broln'ta Cruiser • Rhas'bej Battleship • Tzen'tar Dreadnought|
|NPCs||Aarn Tzen-Tarrak • Neth Parr • Ranl Vennin • Waram Tzen-Gravu|
|NPC starships||Tzen-Tarrak's Command Ship • C.S.S. Autarch's Blade • C.S.S. Relentless • C.S.S. Strangehold • C.S.S. Tzen-Evat • C.S.S. Tzen-Torun|