The We Are Smart Space Set consists of three consoles:
- [Console - Universal - Ablative Salvage Pods]
- [Console - Universal - Delayed Causality Plating]
- [Console - Universal - Crimson Force Field]
These consoles can only be equipped on the following vessels:
- Scott Operations Miracle Worker Cruiser, Daystrom Science Miracle Worker Cruiser, Tucker Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
- Mur'Eq Operations Miracle Worker Cruiser, Antaak Science Miracle Worker Cruiser, Klothos Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
- Nijil Operations Miracle Worker Warbird, Varel Science Miracle Worker Warbird, Tebok Tactical Miracle Worker Warbird
Console - Universal - Ablative Salvage Pods
- For 15sec, dealing Any Damage creates a Salvage Pod at Foe's location (max once per sec)
- Picking up a Salvage Pod grants 2,500 Temporary Hit Points for 60 sec
- 2 min recharge
The [Console - Universal - Ablative Salvage Pods] is obtained from the Scott-class Operations Miracle Worker Cruiser, the Mur'Eq-class Operations Miracle Worker Cruiser and the Nijil-class Operations Miracle Worker Cruiser (Zen Store, sold separately: 3000 , sold as part of a faction-specific pack: 6000 , sold as part of a Cross-Faction Miracle Worker Bundle: 12000 , Cross-Faction Tier 6).
Untold years of starship design study make it second-nature to know the right structural weak spots to hit to send chunks of hull flying into space with your starship's weapons. This firing mode represents that knowledge, coupled with a willingness to perform field repairs using whatever materials may be handy - including those chunks of enemy starships! Activating this mode will briefly cause Supply Pods to be spawned near foes that you deal damage to. At any time thereafter, flying near a Supply Pod will cause you to automatically tractor it in, and apply it to your ship in the form of Temporary Hitpoints with a long duration.
This console also provides a passive boost to Recharge Times of Hull Healing Bridge Officer Abilities, and Bonus Earned Experience.
Console - Universal - Delayed Causality Plating
- Prevent All Damage for 6 sec
- After 6 sec: 25% of Prevented Damage applied as Radiation Damage to self over 12 sec
- 30% Firing Cycle Haste for Energy Weapons for 6 sec
- 2 min recharge
The [Console - Universal - Delayed Causality Plating] is obtained from the Daystrom-class Science Miracle Worker Cruiser, the Antaak-class Science Miracle Worker Cruiser and the Varel-class Science Miracle Worker Cruiser (Zen Store, sold separately: 3000 , sold as part of a faction-specific pack: 6000 , sold as part of a Cross-Faction Miracle Worker Bundle: 12000 , Cross-Faction Tier 6).
Sometimes genius is accidental, and nowhere is that more true than when you dare to tamper with temporal causality. By manipulating the chroniton flux present within the plating of your starship, you can temporarily defer incoming damage, while also speeding up your weapon cycles and ability cooldowns. While active, no damage will be sustained. However, once the effect ends, causality takes its due in the form of deadly chroniton radiation that cannot be removed (but can be reduced by resistances). This grants the benefit of spreading out a potentially deadly spike of incoming damage over a much longer period of time, allowing you additional time to enact countermeasures. But destiny cannot be forestalled indefinitely!
This console also provides a passive boost to Damage Resistance Rating vs. Exotic Damage, and Bonus Earned Experience.
Console - Universal - Crimson Force Field
- (Improves Hull Penetration for Starship Weapons)
The [Console - Universal - Crimson Force Field] is obtained from the Tucker-class Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser, the Klothos-class Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser and the Tebok-class Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser (Zen Store, sold separately: 3000 , sold as part of a faction-specific pack: 6000 , sold as part of a Cross-Faction Miracle Worker Bundle: 12000 , Cross-Faction Tier 6).
Originally invented by Geordi La Forge as a ruse to outwit his would-be captors, this piece of technology eventually ended up being made into reality many years later. Although it was originally intended to cripple only the weapon systems of a number of enemy combatants, its final design also ended up having a debilitating effect on the enemies' ability to repair any damage their ships had sustained.
This console also provides a passive boost to Hull Penetration, and Bonus Earned Experience.
For each item added after the first, an additional power is available.
Set 2: Surprising Results
- Activating any Space Captain Ability grants +50 Skill of one of the following for 12 sec:
Set 3: Collected Knowledge
- Reduces the recharge times of Ablative Salvage Generator, Delayed Causality Plating, and Crimson Force Field by 1min
- Replaces all +1% Bonus XP Passives from each Set Console with a single benefit which grants +5% Bonus Experience and Specialization Experience
|Equipment Sets |
|See also: Equipment • Set|
|Mission Reward||Excessive Development (Kentari) • Furtive Perseverance (Romulan Operative) • Jem'Hadar Armored Shroud • Na'kuhl Temporal Operative|
Romulan Imperial Navy
|Other||Imperial Assault (Special Event) • Sompek Arena Warrior (Weekend Event Store) • Targ Handler (Ground Device)|
|Task Force Omega||Adapted Honor Guard • Adapted M.A.C.O. • Honor Guard • M.A.C.O. • Omega Force|
|Nukara Strikeforce||Crystalline Nanofiber Shell • Refractive Bulwark • Shattering Harmonics|
|Dyson Joint Command||Dyson Joint Command|
|Counter-Command||8472 Counter-Command Elite|
|Delta Alliance||Delta Alliance Elite|
|Iconian Resistance||Iconian Resistance Elite|
|Terran Task Force||Terran Task Force Special Ops|
|Temporal Defense||Temporal Defense Initiative Operative|
|Lukari Restoration||Lukari Restoration Initiative Operative|
|Competitive Wargames||Duelist Regalia|
|Gamma Task Force||Gamma Concerted Armaments|
|Discovery Legends||Burnham's Determination|
|Lobi Store||Vranh'ko Quintessence • Instruments of Pursuit|