- This article is about the NPC shiptype. For the playable science vessel, see Wells Temporal Science Vessel.
The Wells-class is a type of timeship operated by Starfleet in the 29th Century.
Note that the Wells class ships leaked in Season 6 featured Antiproton Beam Arrays and Chroniton Torpedo Launchers, akin to the loadout of the playable ship. The armament described below is what has been observed of the leaked ships in Season 7.
- Beam Array: Fire at Will II
- Engineering Team I
- Tachyon Beam
- Feedback Pulse II
- Extend Shields II
- Tractor Beam
- Emission-Seeking Torpedo
- Torpedo High Yield II
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
- “Temporal Ambassador”: The U.S.S. Pastak appears in an alternate 2409 to assist the player in battle against the Tholians in the Azure Nebula and ensure that the U.S.S. Enterprise-C is returned to her proper place and time.
- “Stormbound”: The Pastak arrives in the year 2410 in response to a temporal distress signal sent by Kal Dano when his timeship is damaged battling Tholians in the Na'kuhl System.
- “Time and Tide”: The Pastak escorts the player's ship into the future to witness the signing of the Temporal Accords, then helps defend New Khitomer when the ceremony is attacked by the Na'kuhl and Krenim before returning the player to the Kyana Research Station in 2410 to investigate Noye's involvement in the attack, resulting in the Pastak and the player's vessel defending the station against Noye's Krenim and the Annorax.
Vessels of the Class
|Wells class||U.S.S. Pastak|
- A month prior to the launch of the Temporal Lock Box, Wells-class ships were accidentally leaked into the game as Federation NPCs. They would randomly spawn in place of a cruiser-level mob, and were armed with antiproton beam arrays and chroniton torpedoes. Though this was resolved within a few weeks, the launch of season seven reintroduced the Wells-class into the game. This time, they were identical in weaponry and performance to standard Federation Cruisers and would only spawn if there were Tholian ships in the area. These were removed within a few weeks as well.
- The Wells-class did not make an "official" appearance until months later, when the 3-year anniversary mission “Temporal Ambassador” featured the U.S.S. Pastak.
- Wells Temporal Science Vessel (playable version)
- Wells class at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- Wells class at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.
- Gallery of Wells class in-game