- Captain Obisek
- “Cutting the Cord”: The Zdenia engages the Tal Shiar's forces in the Brea System. She later holds off Sela and her forces while the player destroys the Tal Shiar base on the surface after Hakeev is defeated, but is disabled mid-battle and Obisek requests the player to finish them.
- “Vault Shuttle Event”: When the Romulans capture the Vault, the Zdenia is sent to protect the displaced Reman civilians while Obisek and the players retake the Vault. In this mission, Obisek commands the Rerik, a T'varo Light Warbird.
- The Zdenia was originally a modified Mogai-class warbird. She was changed to a Valdore-class in the Legacy of Romulus expansion.
- The Zdenia is most likely named after Zden, who was captured by the Elachi during the invasion of Crateris when Obisek left him in charge while he was away.
- Completion of all ten levels in the Romulan Republic Admiralty campaign rewards an Epic R.R.W. Zdenia ship card; while unconfirmed, despite the addition of the R.R.W. prefix, it is most likely meant to represent Obisek's Zdenia.
|+15 ENG and TAC per Any Ship (Not Small Craft)|
|Details||Reman Resistance • Reman • The Vault • Crateris • Remus • New Romulus • Vauthil Station • Reman History|
|Ground Forces||Guard • Shadow Guard • Guard Elite • Shadow Guard Elite • Guard Commander • Shadow Guard Commander • Guard Captain|
|Starships||Scorpion Fighter • T'varo Light Warbird • Dhelan Warbird • Mogai Heavy Warbird • D'deridex Battlecruiser • Haakona Advanced Warbird • Scimitar Dreadnought|
|NPCs||Khiy • Obisek • Rashna • Slamek • Vrimek • Xionel • Zden|
|NPC starships||I.R.W. Decimus • R.R.W. Llaisnen • Reman Scout • Rerik • Zdenia|